Buffer for sliding doors pushes the door leaf out of the wall pocket
Buffer for sliding doors is the optimal solution - if the problem is that the door handle to close the door is hidden on the side of the door leaf.
If the door is not fully opened, precious width of the passage may be lost. In the worst case, especially for barrier-free building, this may require a wider, more expensive door.
DICTATOR'S release buffer is a simple and reliable solution to this problem. Usually the release buffer is installed invisibly at the rear edge of the door. When you open the door, the magnetic buffer on the piston rod hits a counter plate. This at the same time keeps the door in the open position.
If you want to close the door, you just need to press lightly against its edge and the integrated spring will push out of the wall pocket so far that the handle is available again.
- Available with two different spring forces
- The model with 85 N is normally installed in most doors
- Stroke 20 mm
- The stronger version with 135 N should only be selected if the door does not run smoothly, e.g. a door that is slower due to seals
- Installed invisibly at the door opening edge
- When you open the door, the magnetic buffer on the piston rod hits a counter plate and keeps the door open
- To close the door, just press lightly against the edge of the door leaf and the integrated spring will push the door out of the wall pocket a little bit so that the integrated handle becomes available.