Mechanical Timer for sliding doors
DICTATOR's Mechanical Timer for sliding doors - Adjustable hold-open time for sliding door closer - Completely without power.
- Often used on sliding doors that should remain open for a while before closing again, e.g. to allow a bed to be pushed through in hospitals
- Strictly mechanical, without electricity need
- Based on the same hydraulic operating principle of door dampers, but with the opposite effect. A valve in the cylinder limits the flow rate of the oil. This determines the time after which the roller lever is completely folded down again and thus no longer held back by the hook. The door can close again.
- Installed with the door in open position
- Adjustable delay time
- The opening time is depending on the closing force of the closing device
> Read more here:
Mechanical Timer for sliding doors - Technical support and advice:
We will gladly help you to find the optimal solution with our products for sliding doors.
> Contact us here for free advice:
Mechanical Timer - properties:
- A mechanical timer for sliding doors is a convenient way to control sliding doors and is completely mechanical without power supply.
- Excellent used in combination with a mechanical door closer as DICTAMAT 50 when the door is to stay open for a while, e.g. when exiting and entering with goods.
- Shell be mounted in the open position of the sliding door.
- It follows the same functional principle as for a hydraulic door shutter but with an opposite way. A valve in the cylinder limits the flow rate of the oil. This determines the time when the roller lever starts to leave the hook and the door can be closed.
- The delay time is easy adjustable.
- The total opening time also depends on the closing force of the mounted closing device.