Mechanical timer for sliding doors
Mechanical timer for sliding doors has a built-in adjustable delay time for closing the door. The length of time the door is to remain open depends on the closing force of the closing device e.g. DICTAMAT 50, which is powered by spring force and the mechanical timer.
This provides a comfortable operation of the sliding door, without power consumption, without electrical installations.
Sliding doors equipped with DICTAMAT 50 close as soon as they are released. However, if a door is to be kept open for a while, e.g. when loading or unloading goods, the mechanical timer keeps the sliding door in the open position.
The mechanical timer uses the same functional principle as the hydraulic door shutter but with the opposite result. A valve in the cylinder limits the flow of the oil. This determines the time that the roller lever holds the catch hook and the door can be closed. The delay time is adjustable.
- Mechanical timer for sliding doors is a convenient way to control sliding doors and is completely mechanical without power supply
- Used in combination with a mechanical door closer when the door is to stay open for a while, e.g. when exiting and entering with goods
- Mounted in the open position of the sliding door
- Follows the same functional principle as for a hydraulic door shutter but with the opposite result: a valve in the cylinder limits the flow rate of the oil. This determines the time when the roller lever starts to leave the hook and the door can be closed
- Adjustable delay time
- The total opening time also depends on the closing force of the mounted closing device