Spring door closers - the simple solution
Spring door closers - the simple solution that of course closes the door with the help of spring force. Some models are designed for surface-mounting and other models for a hidden assembly inside the door or frame.
Door closers with spring are often used in conjunction with a DICTATOR door damper that ensures that the door does not close too tightly, with a bang, but also ensures that the door really closes properly.
We can adapt DICTATOR's spring door closers to meet special customer requests and requirements.
Door closer with spring and compact design.
- Used for lightweight interior doors in kitchens, bathrooms, toilets and restaurants etc.
- Available in black, nickel-plated and stainless steel
- The stainless steel model can be used for outdoor doors or for doors in damp environments such as bathhouses and saunas.
- Adjustable spring force.
- The force is transmitted via a plate mounted on the door leaf
- To increase the closing force, several units can be mounted on the same door blade
- We manufacture special models for special request.
In connection with the PICCOLO, we recommend one of DICTATOR's door dampers to prevent the door from slamming too hard and to make sure to close the door softly and quietly.
Adjunkt spring door closer with arm
- Fits almost all doors
- Adjustable spring force
- Available with two different strong springs
- D2a: for light doors
- D4: for heavier doors
- Stainless steel models: for outdoor doors or doors in damp environments
- The spring force is transmitted via the arm running on a small roll mounted on the door leaf.
- The spring arm can be folded away so that function can be temporarily obstructed to keep the door open
In connection with the spring door closer D2a/Adjunct D4, we recommend one of DICTATOR's door dampers to prevent the door from slamming too hard and to ensure that the door closes softly and quietly.
Invisible spring door closers for wood and steel doors
- Can be installed at any height on the door leaf
- Adjustable closing force for different types of hinges
- For both flush and overlapping doors
- Maintenance free more or less. Just need some oil on moving parts from time to time
- Model E 22/2550 available with stainless steel front plate
Models type E:
- 16/2500: for small wooden doors
- 22/2550 with rounded stainless steel front plate
- 22/2550 with rectangular front plate, galvanised
In connection with the spring door closer Adjunct, we recommend one of DICTATOR's door dampers to prevent the door from slamming too hard and to make sure to close it softly and quietly.